Friday, May 09, 2008

Hungry Life


Today pattern was so slow at work. I didn't know the reason to make me being lazy. I really don't like that I have been as a lazy person. I am trying to make me myself as a busy person. sometime If I do not feel that I am not busy. I become so depressed myself. In my heart, I did not find yet what I like to do... so I tried to make a different pattern today.

so I went to a bookstore to refresh my body, and got one coffee, and I found "Code" book published by Microsoft. I read a couple of chapters quickly as much as possible. but I realized that it explained how computer works. It was so amazing at that time. It showed off how digits was invented. I found myself at that time that it was exciting reading the "Code" book.

so I decided myself that I am going to buy the "Code" book.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment