Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tade Pattern:

Trade Pattern :

Why people must learn about knowledge or information ? I believe that the knowledge power can be exchanged with money to support living life. I can easily say that it can be designated the Trade Pattern. For example, as I have worked for a firm , my knowledge skills , time, and passions have been used by the firms' plans to support customers who can receive that service and pay money back to the firm. The firm managed the money and distributed into their employees. That is why I am living here.

There are a lot of trade pattern occurred in a day. I trade my time with reading a book at a bookstore today. why do I do that? because I desire to learn useful skills for my life so that I can do tading something with that knowledge for happiness. The happiness is my final goal, not money.

I believe a successful life is only based on your happiness of the trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment